Camping is one of the most common family activities in the US. However, those who enjoy such activity could be considered as terrorists.
According to FINCEN (the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network), the 42 millions of Americans who go camping every year ought to be considered a potential threat to security.
Experiencing the great outdoors is increasingly becoming a crime in the US, due to the reality that every time a camping commodity is purchased it is tracked, and the person is potentially monitored for terroristic activities as stated explicitly in the document leaked on May 29th, 2016.
After analyzing that individual down to their underwear, the US government places them on a list or set of lists; known as the red list, blue list, and yellow list. Depending on the individual status, the police, FBI, or the private sector can be dispatched to monitor the selected person further.
Presented as Evidence
In April 2012, a Kansas SWAT team raided the home of Robert and Addie Harte, their 7-year-old daughter and their 13-year-old son.
What was approved by a federal judge, for a potential drug raid; turned out to be a raid for green tea leaves and it al began because they were shopping at a garden store.
There is no shortage of cases like the one above to show that every Americans purchases are monitored. The real question is; what governmental agency is doing the monitoring? That would be the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, their official mission statement: “FinCEN’s mission is to safeguard the financial system from illicit use and combat money laundering and promote national security through the collection, analysis, and dissemination of financial intelligence and strategic use of financial authorities.”
All while the NSA collects phone data another government agency collects American’s purchase history.
For the skeptics; those who believe that the Finsec Document was intended only for “ISIS,” here is a pdf and list of Americans in which the US government monitors and collects their data.
- Those that talk about “individual liberties”
- Those that advocate for states’ rights
- Those that want “to make the world a better place”
- “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”
- Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”
- Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
- Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”
- Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”
- Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”
- “The Patriot Movement”
- “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”
- Members of the Family Research Council
- Members of the American Family Association
- Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’”
- Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
- Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
- Members of the Christian Action Network
- Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”
- Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
- Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
- Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
- Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
- The militia movement
- The sovereign citizen movement
- Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”
- Anyone that “complains about bias”
- Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”
- Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”
- Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”
- Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”
- Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”
- Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”
- Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”
- Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”
- Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”
- “Militia or unorganized militia”
- “General right-wing extremist”
- Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
- Those that refer to an “Army of God”
- Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
- Those that are “anti-global”
- Those that are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”
- Those that are “reverent of individual liberty”
- Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”
- Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”
- Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”
- Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
- Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere”
- Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”
- Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy”
- Anyone that is “anti-abortion”
- Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”
- Anyone that is “anti-nuclear”
- “Rightwing extremists”
- “Returning veterans”
- Those concerned about “illegal immigration”
- Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”
- Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”
- Anyone that exhibits “fear of Communist regimes”
- “Anti-abortion activists”
- Those that are against illegal immigration
- Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner
- Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
- Those that are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes”
- Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
- Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)
- Those that believe in “end times” prophecies
- Evangelical Christians
Does that sound like ISIS to you? Didn’t think so, and as time goes on it becomes increasingly more evident who the government is actually watching, those who enjoy nature, freedom, guns, and are Christians.