If you’ve been wondering how to clean your oven properly, we offer you the proper solution.
This method is effective and it does not require an expensive and toxic cleaning product.
What you need:
- spray bottle
- baking soda
- small bowl
- Remove oven racks
- Mix 2 spoonful’s of baking soda with water in a bowl. You want the consistency of a paste so you can spread it around in the oven.
- Spread the paste on the inside of the oven. The baking soda will turn brown because it is soaking up all the grease and dirt.
- Let this mixture sit overnight.
- After letting it sit for a night take a wet rag and wipe out as much of the baking soda as, you can.
- Spray the inside of the oven with vinegar where there is still baking soda.
- Wipe with a wet rag.
- Put the wet rags back into the oven
- Turn on the oven at the lowest temperature and let sit for 15-20 minutes to dry.
- Take a baking soda paste and apply to the window of the oven
- Let it sit for at least 30 minutes
- Wipe away with a rag.
You will notice that your oven looks like new, and you may not want to use your oven because it is so clean! Don’t be embarrassed to have people look at your oven again.