Apple cider vinegar can be used as an effective hair treatment. It is known to remove dandruff and kill all bacteria on your scalp.
By using it to wash your hair, you will give your hair more volume and reduce hair loss.
All you need to do is rinse your hair with some apple cider vinegar mixed with lukewarm water.
Recommended dosage according to hair type:
- Wave, curly, thick or long hair — 1/2 cup mixed with 1 quart of warm water, use once every 2 weeks
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair — 1 tablespoon mixed with 1 cup of warm water, use once a week
- Chemically straighten or treated hair — 1/2 cup mixed with 2 cups of warm water, use once a month
- Naturally kinky or thick hair — 1 cup with 3 cups of water, use once every 6 — 8 weeks
Once you decide to try this treatment you will realize the following benefits:
- Neutralizes the pH levels of your hair follicles
- Removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy growth of hair
- Excellent for relieving itchy, dry and flaky scalp
- Relieves dandruff
- Removes build-up in hair
- Gives hair a nice shine