If you want to improve the overall health of your body, you should eat a whole head of garlic every day.
More and more people use garlic as their first aid in case of a disease or as a preventive medicine from getting one. And nobody ever questions the powers of garlic, because garlic is a known powerful natural antibiotic.
It can kill a variety of bacteria. It is widely used in traditional and folk medicine for the treatment of many diseases. 5000 years ago, it was used by the Egyptians, Arabs, Greeks, Romans, Assyrians, Jews and many other cultures. “The king of spices” is how Pythagoras called garlic.
It has been scientifically proven that when garlic is consumed on an empty stomach, it will only boost its power, making it an extremely powerful natural antibiotic.
This process happens because the bacteria cannot defend itself from the enormous power of the garlic.
The composition of garlic is made of nitrogenous substances, potassium, silicon, phosphoric acid, vitamin C, D, B, sodium, essential oils, selenium, calcium, magnesium, sulfuric, phytosterols and extractives.
Also, garlic is rich in allicin, a phytoncide which is formed by the mechanical destruction of plants, such as – grinding or crushing cloves of garlic. Allicin has a strong bacteriostatic effect, and according to some research, helps cure infections much faster.
Garlic can also fight fungal infections, which makes garlic a much more valuable and powerful medicine than any of today’s antibiotics.
Garlic: Nature’s Remedy
This super food has more than 400 different mineral components and many antioxidants which have a great number of positive therapeutic properties.
10 Amazing Health Benefits of Garlic
- Kills a great number of bacteria.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and lowers blood pressure.
- Garlic prevents clogging and aging of both peripheral and major arteries.
- Garlic helps kill the malignant brain tumor cells – multiform glioblastoma.
- Garlic also acts as an anticoagulant, which thins the blood and prevents the formation of dangerous blood clots, helping to reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
- Garlic is an effective remedy for colds and a natural antibiotic.
- Garlic reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver which help prevent the development of atherosclerosis, thus helping protect against heart disease.
- Garlic’s healing properties help reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- It is very important to know that garlic increases the body’s ability to withstand the harmful influences of the environment, because it strengthens the immune system.
- It is recommended to use garlic for disorders of the nervous system.