Physical exercise keeps your body healthy and it is one of the best ways to reduce stress. If you are one of those people who can’t seem to find the time to exercise, you should squeeze this 5 minute morning exercise into your morning routine.
I would like to introduce you to this awesome routine called Sun Salutation or Surya Namaskara. It is a very easy to do routine that will only take 5 minutes of your morning. And doing it daily will change your life!
Watch the video below to see how easy it can be done:
Some of the amazing benefits of the Sun Salutation are:
- Restores the nervous system
- Strengthens the immune system
- Promotes healthy lungs
- Stimulates the digestive system
- Reduces fat on the body
- Improves kidney function
- Encourages proper posture
- Clears your mind of jumbled thoughts
- Centers your energy
- Prepares you perfectly for the day