Health problems can be caused by foods high in amounts of gluten. Gluten is found in wheat, rye, barley and other similar grains.
And most of the cereals, pastas, breads, salad dressings, soups, and other processed foods nowadays contain high amounts of wheat. Barley – it’s usually found in foods that contain malt, and in beer. And rye is found in: rye beer, rye bread and some cereals. People nowadays are becoming more aware of gluten and its side effects.
Barley – it’s usually found in foods that contain malt, and in beer. And rye is found in: rye beer, rye bread and some cereals. People nowadays are becoming more aware of gluten and its side effects.
Gluten intolerance – some individuals get some serious side effects, after they consume a food, which contains high amounts of gluten. In this article we are going to show you the most common symptoms, which are caused by gluten intolerance.
Well, the most common symptom of fatty acids and insufficient amounts of Vitamin A is the so-called turkey skin, which usually appears on the back of your arm – keratosis pilaris. This common symptom usually appears cause of the poor absorption in your digestive organs, which is caused by gluten intolerance.
- Migraines and headaches
- Some digestive problems, such as: diarrhea, gas, bloating and constipation
- You feel tired and exhausted, after consuming gluten foods
- Hormonal disorders, such as: PCOS, PMS and infertility
- Some people feel dizzy, imbalanced and other neurological symptoms
- Swelling, pain or inflammation in your knees, hips and other joints
- Constant mood changes: anxiety, depression, hypoactive disorder, and other dramatic and constant mood changes
Note: if you notice any of the symptoms mentioned above, you should consult your doctor immediately.