The abundance of positive energy can be brought into your life with these simple tricks. If someone is positive and is surrounded by positive sources of energy, everything will flourish
When we are at peace and content, we attract positive energy in the form of positive thoughts, feelings, and vibrations. These bring happiness, wellness, health, and vitality into our lives.
Today’s world, however, is largely dominated by negative, toxic thoughts and feelings. Stressed-out or depressed people are constantly sending out negative vibes which not only affect themselves but all the surrounding living things.
Energy gets easily transferred between people all the time. For instance, if a depressed or negatively vibrating person enters a room and starts ranting on about the unfairness of it all, chances are his negative vibes may change your mood and thoughts too.
Here are 12 simple tricks to help find inner peace and reflect unconditional love and positive vibes to yourself and others.
1. Soak up some sun – Next to boosting vitamin D levels, sunlight stabilizes your mood. Think of the energy you get when you wake up and open your windows to feel the warming rays of the sun on your skin.
2. Relaxing sounds – Calming musical sounds, such as solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats, have shown to help soothe feelings of anger, depression, and anxiety.
3. Mood-lifting herbs – A wide range of herbs (and their oils) possess powerful mood-lifting benefits, especially when diffused throughout your home. Lavender oil is known for its calming effect, while basil will help soothe sadness and depression.
4. Get moving – Exercise releases stress-relieving endorphins which contribute to the happy feeling you get after a workout. However, make sure to pick an activity you love. Whether that’s going for a walk, dancing or swimming, your workout shouldn’t feel like a burden. If it does, negative feelings will come back to you.
5. Water – Not only is it important to drink enough filtered water during the day, spending time in and around water also attracts positive energy. To create inner peace and positive vibrations, legendary spiritual teacher Teal Swan recommends filling a glass with water and setting a timer for a few minutes while focusing positive thoughts toward the glass before drinking it.
6. Show gratitude – Show appreciation and keep a journal of all the positive things that happened during the day. This will give you time to reflect on your life.
7. Visualize your goals – Imagination is a powerful tool, and visualization of your goals and dreams can make you happy. These visualizations can be as simple as sticking an image you love on the fridge or whiteboard. Or why not set it as phone wallpaper that will create happy thoughts and positive energy every time you look at your phone.
8. Simplify your life – Declutter your life and feel free. A simple cleanup can do wonders to lift the spirit and boost energy levels.
9. Stock up on fresh produce – Unlike dead foods such as meat or processed foods, organic fruits and vegetables are packed with vitality. Thanks to living enzymes and the energy of the sun, vegetables and fruits vibrate at a higher frequency, sending out positive vibes that affect the body.
10. De-stress – Stress weakens your system and speeds up the aging process. Stress can make you sick or pull you down into a spiral of negative thoughts.
11. Respect yourself – If you don’t respect yourself and have negative feelings about yourself, how will others come to love you? Nobody is perfect, so try to find peace within yourself and surround yourself with people who love you and accept you for who we are.
12. Meditate – Meditation or a meditative state can be found in many things. Some like to soak up the positive energy through sitting crossed-legged and repeating a mantra, others may find inner peace through observing the flicker of a flame or the waves hitting the shore.
(Naturalnews.com, MindBodyGreen.com, OutOfStress.com)