Alkaline water has amazing properties. It is even believed that alkaline water can kill cancer.
The human body is generally alkaline in nature with a PH value of between 7.35 and 7.45. This is the value for a healthy person, a rise in acidity kills the body cells or it may mutate the cells.
When these dead cells build up or when the mutated cells start to grow in an uncontrolled manner it is known as metastasis. These cells become malignant and cancerous.
The toxins in these cells arise as a result of the imbalance in the body’s PH level due to poor eating habits and abuse of alcohol or drugs. Alkaline water has a tremendous effect on such cells.
Alkaline water helps to hydrate the body and the brain since it is predominantly made up of water, so alkaline water provides an overall rejuvenation for the human body.
So just how is alkaline water prepared?
Remember alkaline water has a value above 7, usually between 8 and 9.
- Himalayan salt -1 tablespoon ( check out your local grocery store for this product)
- Purified water – 2 liters
- Lemon – 1lemon (make sure you wash and dice it)
How to prepare it;
- Get a glass jar and fill it with water
- Take the washed and diced lemon and add it to the water in the glass jar (remember add the lemon as it is, don’t squeeze out the juice)
- Next, you add the Himalayan salt and close the glass jar, leave it to sit at room temperature overnight
- Now it’s ready! In the morning drink three glasses before breakfast.
Don’t forget that your overall health is very important and having a balanced PH level goes a long way in helping you achieve this.