The Japanese have a habit of drinking water on an empty stomach, as soon as they wake up. They proved that this practice is beneficial to the health, and medical experts agree on that. As they emphasize, various diseases can be cured using this simple method.
Health conditions that can be treated this way include epilepsy, bronchitis, asthma, diarrhea, vomiting, urinating and kidney diseases, diabetes, menstrual disorders, meningitis, arthritis, headache, arrhythmia, all eye diseases, fatness, etc.
What should you do?
- As soon as you get up, before brushing your teeth, drink 4 x 160ml of water.
- Don’t eat anything for the next 45 minutes. Sure, in the meantime, you can brush your teeth.
- When the time is up, have your breakfast.
- After the meal, any meal during the day, don’t eat or drink anything for two hours.
- If you cannot drink recommended amount of water in the morning, start from one glass of water in the morning but progressively increase the amount every day.
- If this becomes your everyday ritual, you will start feeling better very soon.
Different diseases require different amount of time for the results to become obvious:
- Gastric disorders – 10 days
- High blood pressure – 30 days
- Constipation – 10 days
- Tuberculosis – 90 days
- Diabetes – 30 days
If you suffer from arthritis, you should apply this practice for only 3 days during the first week, and after that you can continue daily, as described.
The good thing is that there are no side effects with this routine, but at the beginning you might feel the need to urinate more often than usual.
Be persistent, because water equals health.