Parasites are organisms that benefit from living in another, host organism. A parasite feeds of that organism, which consequently has negative impact on the health of the host.
They usually live inside the human intestines. Different types of parasites live differently – some of them consume the red blood cells, some of them consume the food you ingest.
Based on the statistics of the World Health Organization, some types of parasitic infections can be found in 3.5 billion people.
The most common symptoms which point to the existence of parasites in your body are:
- Problems with your skin – eczema, dry skin, hives, rashes, papular lesions and sores.
- Problems which occur during sleep – sleep disturbance, bed wetting, insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep.
- Gastrointestinal disorder – Typical sign of parasites in your body is irritable bowel syndrome. Parasites cause inflammation in the area by clinging to the walls of the intestines.
- Frequent feelings of fatigue, exhaustion, depression or apathy.
- As parasites are usually located in the lining of the intestines, they are the cause of abdominal problems.
- Experiencing pain in: navel, heart and arthritic pain, muscle and joint problems, including muscle pain, joint pain, muscle cramping, numbness of hands or feet.
- You’ve been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia.
- You have problems with: reproductive organs, PMS, cysts and fibroids, prostate problems, menstrual problems, water retention and urinary tract infections.
- Mood swings, anxiety, nervousness, restlessness and forgetfulness.
- Problems with gaining and losing weight, like: weight gain, long standing obesity, inability to gain or lose weight, loss of appetite or uncontrollable hunger.
The best way to fight these parasites is to cut off their sources of sugar and exclude processed foods from your diet. That means that you must sustain from eating sugar and everything that turns into sugar. You should increase intake of food rich in fibers in order to eliminate parasites and worms.
Because parasites hate certain food, make sure to eat a lot of raw cabbage, coconut oil, pineapple, gentian root, ginger, aloe, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, blackberries, and papaya.
The best way to determine whether you have parasites is to take stool test. If some of the previously mentioned symptoms worry you, do not hesitate to contact a medical professional.