So far it was considered that parasites are only a problem in underdeveloped countries. The reality is that parasites are a problem everywhere and it is estimated that 50% of people in developed countries have to deal with parasite problems.
Intestinal parasites are the most common. They can be ingested with undercooked meat, unwashed fruits and vegetables, sushi, infected water or they can be picked up while travelling, from contact with animals, or through skin absorption.
10 Indicators of parasites
- Tiredness, fatigue or feelings of exhaustion.
- After you had a meal, you do not feel full.
- You went abroad on a trip and got a travellers’ diarrhea.
- Your digestion is not as usual and you repeatedly get food poisoning.
- You are experiencing trouble with falling asleep and frequently wake up during the night.
- Doctors have identified that you have iron-deficiency anemia.
- Irritations, rashes, hives, rosacea, or eczema are manifested on your skin.
- You grind your teeth in your sleep.
- Your muscles and joints are painful and aching.
- You have experienced inexplicable constipation, diarrhea, gas, or other symptoms of IBS.
How to eliminate parasites from your body
The process of cleansing is common in many cultures. Parasites can be removed successfully in 7-10 days by eating clean and using herbs. During this cleansing process, dead parasites will leave your body so do not be disturbed by their general appearance when you spot them in the toilet.
If you want to clean your body with herbs, the best for this purpose are wormwood, black walnut hull, cloves, neem, thyme, burdock root, cayenne pepper, and arame seaweed. Health food stores sell parasite cleansing kits with the right amount of these herbs.