Chinese researchers discovered unusual blueprints. It is believed that these blueprints are a manual on how to build Interstellar Spaceships.
The alleged manuscript written in the fourth Century BC was discovered in Lhasa Tabet by Chinese Researchers. Many believe that this ancient documents, ( now in possession of the Chinese) stretch the frontiers of modern science rewriting history along the way.
The ancient texts discovered in Tibet are believed to be part of a much larger collection of ancient Sanskrit writings describing the ancient Vimana and the different propulsion systems used by them.
In order to find out what the ancient documents meant, the Sanskrit text from the 4th century were sent to Dr. Ruth Reyna for translation.
According to reports, Dr. Reyna discovered the following:
- Directions for building interstellar spaceships with a method of propulsion that are essentially anti-gravitational. The method was similar to that of laghima, the power of man’s ego. It is described as ‘a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull’. Hindu Yogis claim it is a man’s laghima that allows for his body to levitate (rise defying gravity).
- These machines are called astras.
- The text also contains claims that ancient Indians could have sent detachments of men onto any planet.
- The secrets of antima (cover of invisibility) and of garima (method of making one’s body as heavy as ‘a mountain of lead’) are revealed. The Chinese are including certain parts of this data in their space program research and study.
- It has mention of a planned trip to the moon.
Today, nothing new has been said about the enigmatic 4th century ancient Sanskrit texts and their alleged contents. While skeptics argue there is nothing real about the alleged Sanskrit texts describing interstellar spaceships, the ancient Sanskrit Samarangana Sutradhara argues differently:
Strong and durable must the body of the Vihmana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth.