It has been reported that many events are going to take place in the second half of 2015. But, new events keep emerging. No matter what is going to happen in the future, people should be prepared. There is a sense of urgency in upcoming second half of 2015. Even an expert on Bible prophecies, Joel C. Rosenberg, has stated that something is coming.
According to Rosenberg, people should be concerned with the following:
- Numerous mass killings around the US.
- Racism is on the rise.
- The upcoming rule of The Supreme Court on the definition and future of marriage.
- The number of abortions has reached one million in a year.
- In addition to this, poverty is on the rise, there is an increase in drug and alcohol use, and many marriages and families are falling apart.
- Outside the US, Iran is about to complete The Bomb; ISIS is gaining territory in Syria, Iraq and Libya; the Kremlin is becoming more hostile.
- People of America are losing faith in the future, government, media or academia and are drifting away from the Church.
Even though the time frame of such events was not mentioned by Rosenberg, other people are suggesting the fall of this year.
Another Bible prophecy expert, Ray Gano has his own concerns about the collapse of economy in third quarter of 2015.
According to US history, every economic meltdown took place in September – October. Those moments in history are:
- Black Monday – October 28, 1929 –Before the beginning of the Great Depression, destabilization of stock market took place.
- Black Monday – October 19, 1987 – The crash of stock markets spread from Hong Kong, to Europe and the United States market.
- Black Friday – October 13, 1989
- October 27, 1997 Mini Crash
- September 11, 2001 – After September 11 attacks, global stock markets began to drop sharply. The September 11 attacks became one of the largest insured events ever as the insurance losses amounted to $40 billion.
There is a strong belief that 2015 will be the year of financial crashes, economic chaos and next great worldwide depression. Some people are concerned with the Shemitah cycle that ends this September. Others are concerned over upcoming events in this fall. According to precious metals analyst David Morgan, his forecast has indicated that September is going to be the breaking point for people all around the world.
Jeff Berwick of The Dollar Vigilante also warns that things are going to escalate in September.
As no one actually pinpointed to an actual event on an actual date, the only thing we can do is wait and hope that we will be ready for whatever is coming our way.
Michael Snyder (End Of The American Dream)