The UFO hunter community is concerned over the recent deaths of two alien hunters. Some speculate that the government could be behind it.
The mysterious deaths of UFO hunters are nothing new, and alien aficionados have long claimed to be threatened by the government when their research comes too close to revealing the existence of space aliens.
The conspiracy theory blog Metatech claims to have made a list of UFO researchers who have recently died under mysterious circumstances in recent years.
“Not only is UFO research potentially dangerous, but the life span of the average serious investigator falls far short of the national average.”
Well-known alien aficionado Otto Binder once tried to count the number of UFO researchers who have mysteriously died since the hunt for aliens began in 1947; he put the number at 137, according to the Express.
“The ultimate compliment from the Illuminati is when you are killed, it shows you are doing good work and are a great threat to them and their agenda.”
Now, two more names can be added to the list of mysteriously dead UFO hunters: alien researcher Gaurav Tiwari and paranormal investigator Max Spiers.
Tiwari’s body was found in his northwestern residence in India under mysterious circumstances, and his death is being ruled a suicide even though his family is claiming that’s not possible; they’re awaiting the results of an autopsy. He helped found the Indian Paranormal Society and was a regular presence on TV, where he discussed his paranormal beliefs.
Tiwari’s father said he had been drinking coffee with his son’s wife when the two heard a thud in the bathroom and went in to investigate. They found Tiwari unresponsive on the bathroom floor.
Another UFO aficionado, paranormal investigator Max Spiers, who once claimed to be part of a top-secret super-soldier project for the government, was found dead in Poland earlier this month.
The Polish authorities are treating his death as a suicide, but UFO hunters have taken to YouTube in an effort to expose a manhunt they believe is being conducted by the “Men in Black,” government agents who threaten alien aficionados into silence.
Why live video was cut when ‘UFO flew over Earth’:
NASA addresses claims it cut a live video feed from the I… https://t.co/0PFm5PXfsU
— Coast to Coast AM (@coasttocoastam) July 16, 2016
The conspiracy theory says people around the world would be terrified to learn about the existence of space aliens, claiming our planet’s governments are united in a secret plot to hide the truth of their existence.
Nigel Watson, a famous alien believer who published the UFO Investigations Manual, said claims about extraterrestrial hunters being killed off by the government go back to one of the first UFO sighting in 1947, reports the Express.
“This involved the sighting of six doughnut shaped UFOs by Harold Dahl, that dropped hot slag like material onto his boat, burning his arm and killing his dog in the process.”
That alien conspiracy theory goes on to implicate President Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe’s killers in a giant UFO coverup, Watson told the Express.
“Government agencies could be at work but it seems very extreme to murder people, especially over decades, when there are easier ways to discredit UFO researchers.”
— Disclose.tv (@DiscloseTV) July 22, 2016
UFO believers also claim the government has silenced alien whistleblowers by throwing them in jail. The most famous of these cases may feature Mark Richards, who was convicted in 1982 of the murder of a Bay Area man as part of a paramilitary takeover of California’s Marin County in his effort to establish the Kingdom of Pendragon in a case that’s come to be known as the Camelot murder.
Mark now writes from his prison cell and tells of his involvement with a squad of special forces soldiers who famously took part in an underground battle with space aliens in Dulce, New Mexico.
What do you think? Is there a government conspiracy to keep UFO hunters silent and cover up the existence of aliens?