Based on a document declassified in the FBI vault, our planet was already visited by beings from other dimensions.
Back in 2011 after there were some important documents which had been “declassified” a report written by a special agent of the FBI in 1947 reached the public.
This particular FBI special agent, who was a lieutenant colonel whose identity has remained anonymous because of “national security” had gathered numerous amounts of data on the UFO phenomena after interviewing and studying the phenomena for many years.
According to some of these exciting yet slightly bizarre unexpected reports and “Declassified” documents, we have been visited by numerous extra-terrestrial beings, some of whom, are not only from other planets beyond our own, but also from other dimensions.
Apparently some of these Alien beings originate from an ‘ethereal plane coexistent’ within our physical universe. These incredible “entities”, that apparently can “materialize” on our very own planet appeared as huge ‘translucent figures’.
Please see below a transcript of some of the most important details of the report that you all need to know about:
- Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control
- Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane
- These visitors are human-like but much larger in size
- They are not excarnate Earth people but come from their own world
- They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us
- The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter
- The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace
- The region from which they come is not the “astral plane”, but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of osoteric matters will understand these terms.
- They probably can not be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that (apparatus)