Monday , March 27 2017
Home / Behind the mirror / Another eyewitness to San Bernardino shooting says it wasn’t ‘terror couple’ who carried out the attack

Another eyewitness to San Bernardino shooting says it wasn’t ‘terror couple’ who carried out the attack

eyewitness-san bernardino

Another witness came forward with a different story about the San Bernardino shooting. According to this witness, Sayd Farook and his wife are not the culprits.

The so-called “terror couple” have been accused of masterminding an ISIS terror attack on a Christmas office party where Sayd worked.

Earlier this month, the attorneys for the Farook family maintained that they do not believe the suspects are the ones who carried out the attacks in question.

Just days ago, another eye-witness in the office came forward and said that in spite of what the law enforcement and mainstream media narrative is saying, the people who carried out the attack where very athletic, large, Caucasian men, who were three – not two – in number. Farook’s wife, it should be remembered weighed approximately 90lbs.

Now, a third prominent eye-witness, Chirs Nwadike, has stepped up to challenge the mainstream narrative. He recently told reporters he received a phone call from an unknown person around 7 p.m., on the evening of the shooting, who told him that he must say that Sayd Farook was the shooter.

Nwadike told reporters:

“No it’s not him [Sayd]. I told them about it. He’s quiet. He doesn’t make any trouble.”

“He was just spraying bullets everywhere,” Nwadike said. But the gunman was not Sayd, or his wife.

(Countercurrentnews.com)

Check Also

Warning issued over Tomb of Jesus Christ: Scientists alert of ‘catastrophic’ finding

The structure of the Tomb of Christ might collapse as it was concluded that it …

Close
Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better
Social PopUP by SumoMe